FansFast Terms and Conditions
The products you purchase on our website are created by DH Holdings, Inc., under the brand of FansFast. The company is located at 1101 E Bayaud AVE, #E2509, Denver, Colorado, 80209. By signing up to our website, you agree to comply with our Terms and Conditions and that you will be responsible for compliance with any local laws that are in effect in your region. You cannot continue accessing and using this website if you fail to agree to any of the terms and conditions listed below. Every asset on the website is protected by copyright and trademark law.
- FansFast does not have any professional connection, through sponsorship or affiliation, to Instagram, Facebook, and any other Social Media third-party partners.
- The services of FansFast do not aim to harm these Social Media brands in any way.
- The FansFast operation is independent and separate from these Social Media platforms.
- FansFast does not take advantage of these Social Media’s success and reputation.
- There is no similarity between FansFast and other Social Media platform trademarks. The domain names, logos, and brands have different ownerships.
In addition to this:
- You are responsible for complying with each Social Media platform’s Terms and Conditions. You purchase the services of FansFast at your own risk.
- We absolve from the responsibility if your account gets banned or suspended whilst using our services. You are the only one accountable for your actions.
- Your username and password are not stored, traded, used in a bad faith, or shared with third-party companies.
- There is no official agreement between these Social Media platforms and FansFast.
Sign Up Conditions
- FansFast is intended for users that are 13 years old or older.
- By signing up, you vouch that you are human, and not bots.
- The signing up process is confirmed when you provide a valid email address and submit all the information requested.
- Your Social Media login information is your sole responsibility. FansFast will not be accountable in case of loss or damage to your account.
- The content posted and the rest of the activity of your Social Media account is your responsibility and should comply with each Social Media platform’s Terms and Conditions.
- The free followers can only be claimed by a single person or legal entity.
- By using our services, you agree to not use it for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. Under no condition, you will use our services to violate the laws and regulations of your country, including copyright or trademark laws.
- It is advisable to use the free trial of FansFast, before purchasing any of our plans and services.
- Upon the confirmation of the purchase, you state that you are fully aware of the purchased services and that you will not open a fraudulent dispute via your preferred payment systems, such as PayPal.
- If we do receive a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, we reserve the right to delete your followers, likes, and/or comments.
- To complete the payment, you need to provide us with a valid credit or debit card.
- Your account can be terminated only by your initiative. At any time, you can contact FansFast support to suspend your account.
Service Modifications and Price Changes
- Our services, as a whole or any parts of them, might be modified, altered, or suspended without prior notice. FansFast will not take any liability from this alteration.
- The prices of our subscriptions may change without any prior notice from the company. Any relevant information will be posted on the website FansFast.
- FansFast does not hold any responsibility towards its subscribers and third-party companies for the alteration or suspension of its services and the price change.
Your profile must be public when the order is initiated and should remain “Public” while the order is completely delivered.
All orders placed in FanFast cannot be canceled or are non-refundable.
FansFast is in no way liable, nor offers a refund for the following occurrences: account suspension, account deletion, video deletion, follower/like/comments drop off, comment removals, done by the Social Media platform or yourself.
- You use our products and services at your own risk. You purchase the services “as is” and “as available”, with everything that these terms include.
- The actual number of followers, likes, and comments might differ from the expected number. The effectiveness of our services is affected by the quality and of the uploaded content.
- Our services provide you with traffic from real Instagram users. However, we cannot vouch that you won’t be subjected to spam, fake, or inactive followers. The only way to get rid of them is to remove them by yourself or by using specialized services.
- FansFast cannot ensure that the services will run continuously, uninterrupted, and error-free.
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, we assume that you are fully aware that FansFast uses the services of third-party hosting partners to provide you with the necessary assets you need to enjoy our services.
- FansFast cannot guarantee that (I) the services will be according to your requirements, (II) the services will run smoothly, without any interruption, and on time, (III) the results might differ from the expected ones, and so they cannot be predetermined with accuracy, (IV) the quality of the services will be as expected, and (V) any issues that appear on the Service will be fixed.
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you state that you are fully aware and agree that FansFast will not be accountable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages to your data, account, and the rest of your intangible assets.
- Should you have any questions that concern the Terms and Conditions of FansFast, contact the support via email at the address team@FansFast.net.
- You should occasionally check the Terms and Conditions as they may be altered without prior notice.